Npower Tech Software and Hardware Final List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates has been released – This is to inform all Npower candidates 2016/2017 that selected Npower Tech Hardware and Software program that list of successfully shortlisted candidates has been released. Therefore you can now check your name here. The method on how to check your name is stated clearly below. All you have to do is to go through the post very well and abide by the instructions given below. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
Requirements and Documents that Qualified Candidates for Npower Tech Hardware and Software
This shortlist is been done using candidates that meet up with the requirements and used the required documents listed below. So if one meets up with the requirements, there is assurance that he or she is among the list of successfully shortlisted candidates. The requirements include:
- BVN Validation and Online Assessment
- Achieving equity
- Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
- Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
- Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from 2016
- Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
- Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially Tech Hardware and Software applicants
- Programme Allocation – Tech Hardware and Software
To check if your name is among the list of successful shortlisted candidates which will enable you to be deployed to your Primary Place of Assignment (PPA), follow the instructions stated below;
- To check your final selection status, visit http://check.npowertech.npvn.ng/ Use your BVN number to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries
- If you are successfully been selected your page will pop up
- Or you will receive a mail from npower with the email you used during the application period.
Download Full Npower List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Npower Tech Hardware and Software 2018
Note: After checking your name, if you are selected, the deployment and posting of applicants to their various Primary Place of Assignments (PPAs). Their PPA is where they are expected to perform their duties and wait for their monthly salary of N30,000 and collection of gadget.
To know how to Collect your Npower Gadget or Tablet Click Here and then comment below for directions
SPEAK WITH US in case of any issue.
Comment below if you have any question or contribution as it is always welcomed and your questions will be answered at any time
You can as well share this post to your friends using the share button below. Do this as many souls will be helped.