Npower Update on uploading Posting Letters – This information is strictly for All Npower 2017 beneficiaries/applicants who have received, stamped and signed their Posting letter. You all are mandated to upload your posting letters on Npower NPVN Web Portal to enable you complete your Npower Job Registration process. Guidelines on how to upload your Npower Posting Letter are all stated clearly below.
Why do you need to upload your Npower Posting Letter- It is important to upload Npower Posting Letter on your NPVN Web portal to enable you get paid of your monthly stipend of N30,000.
More About Npower 2017 Beneficiaries Deployment
Dear 300,000 peeps, here is what you need to know about your deployment
- Follow ALL instructions CAREFULLY!
- Final selection list will be circulated to all state focal persons by July 20, 2018. From today you are free to visit your respective state’s focal person office to collect your posting letter.
- All states are expected to return Deployment Schedules to us on or before Friday August 3, 2018. This means that beneficiaries must have collected their deployment letters
- All deployed beneficiaries are to upload on their Npower portal page their STAMPED AND SIGNED confirmation of Resumption on or before Friday August 10, 2018 in order to qualify for their first stipend payment due by 31st August, 2018
- Please note that all the successfully on boarded and deployed final selection volunteers are engaged for a period of 2 years beginning 1st August 2018 to 31st July, 2018
Now you have known what you have to do about your deployment
How to upload your Npower Posting Letter on your NPVN Web Portal
- Visit your NPVN Web Portal via npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Type in your username (Phone Number) and your Password
- Click on upload posting letter
- Scan and upload your signed and stamped Posting letter
- Congratulations for a successful UPLOAD……
In case of any challenge during the process of upload or you have some questions to ask, Kindly Comment Below.
You can LIKE our Facebook page or Subscribe to us with your Email for direct updates.