NYSC Foreign Graduates Documents to upload during NYSC online Registration and other Requirements for NYSC Mobilization for Batch A, Batch B or Batch C, Stream I or Stream II, List of Documents foreign graduates or students that schooled abroad (outside Nigeria) will go to the NYSC camp with – This update will guide you with the list of documents to arrange in preparation for NYSC registration as well as NYSC orientation camp to avoid decamping or not being evaluated after registration.
Why you were not evaluated after NYSC Online Registration
Some persons would say, I am a foreign graduate or I schooled abroad (outside Nigeria) have registered for NYSC online but am yet to be evaluated online.
Evaluation is mostly conducted by NYSC officials both online and offline mostly on foreign graduates to confirm truly that they graduated from any school outside Nigeria. This is to reduce the rate of fraudsters or numerous persons that would say, I schooled abroad while they did not even attend any school or maybe have not graduated.
Therefore all that schooled abroad are mandated to upload original documents as stipulated below.
Get all your documents ready and scan and upload the originals to avoid not being evaluated after registration which may result to missing or not joining the Batch you wished for.
Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration
According to NYSC requirements, all First university degree or HND certificate, official transcription of the First Degree or HND course, Mark sheet (for Indian universities only), O’level- WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA (five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics in not less than two(2) sittings)
You are expected to get ready the above listed documents before the registration and mobilization commences.
Note: Print out of online result is not acceptable.
Candidates that did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate example APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc
Medical doctors and optometrists are to provide evidence of completion of Housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria / Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable.
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria
Nurses are to present original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC
The documents include:
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
- Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
Certificates or Documents to upload by Foreign Graduates during online registration
Ensure you upload all the required documents and bring the physical documents to camp for evaluation. Failure to bring valid documents will result in decamping.
- Visa showing date of departure from Nigeria
- Visa showing date of arrival to Nigeria
- Student Visa/Residence Permit
- Original OLevel Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent)
- International Passport Data Page
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete transcript of the Degree or HND programme
Click Here if you wish to serve in your desired state
NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport
All foreign candidates that lost their international passport should provide the following:
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
See the amount paid by all the states in Nigeria to NYSC Corps Members
NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials
All NYSC foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials should provide the following:
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Result from either the examination body for loss of O’level certificates or the institution of graduation for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be.
NOTE: Certificates not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
Click Here to view NYSC Orientation Camp rules and regulations
For list of things required to go to the camp with, Click Here
Click Here to see How to register for NYSC Current Batch and the requirements for registration
Important Information you do not have to miss
- During the online registration, there will be a biometric (thump print)
- To be updated regularly on everything about NYSC, especially the date when NYSC online registration would start, when you are to print call up letter and date for NYSC orientation camp and other NYSC updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- You can as well JOIN our News Channels for updates:
- LIKE our Facebook News PageLIKE our Facebook News Page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News HandleFOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions or challenges, kindly Click HereClick Here