NYSC Redeployment and Relocation Application Guideline or Procedure – This information is for those that were posted in an area where they did not like or did not choose or select during NYSC registration. Also, some persons that choose state they did not want maybe because other states are filled up. There is indeed hope for you as you can redeploy or relocate to another state. FULL DETAILS ARE STATED CLEARLY BELOW.
The fact is that most NYSC candidates sees their current serving state as a failure or being unlucky. I would say this; “There is no harm in trying new place or experiencing new things… you may like that area while in Camp – that is pure truth, you may be favoured in that new area, you may as well see good things that may make you not to redeploy or relocate again.” Anyway kudos to you… But, if you still insist on redeploying or relocating to another state kindly go through this article very well and understanding it.
- 0.1 For NYSC Camp Rules and Regulations that will guide you throughout your stay in the Camp Click Here
- 1 Reasons for corps member redeployment/relocation
- 2 Dangers you might face while applying for Redeployment/relocation
- 3 How To Apply for NYSC Relocation
Most corps member sees their serving state as failure or not lucky to get their desired serving state at the initial posts, but the truth is that you can still love the state as the camping progresses. In the same some corps member also got their desired state to serve. If you insist on redeploying or relocating, continue reading this article.
The first stage to apply for redeployment commences after the end of your 3 weeks stay in the camp or 3 months after your camping. Other stages are listed below:
Reasons for corps member redeployment/relocation
Some Corp members might have health effect/deficiency, so they can apply for redeployment. In such case, you are then expected to come along with a medical report supporting your poor state of health you claim to have. The health report should be collected from a recognized hospital and with strong medical conditions, stating why you must be close to your family or area where you are receiving your treatment.
NOTE- Your medical reports must be gotten from a well recognized hospitals such as institution’s medical Centre, General Hospitals, Military/Police Hospital, Federal Medical Centre’s reports.
Be very careful of the claims you present, this process is very strict.
Not all states in Nigeria are safe for service, so this has lead to corpers redeploying and relocating to other secured states. If you have been posted to states like Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe and other insecure Nigerian states, you can request to be redeployed to any state of your choice and you will be approved.
Any married corp member will be allowed to redeploy easily to the state where their husband/family resides. This is applicable to only female corpers.
If you are redeploying on this reason, you would be asked to upload the following documents online and also, go along with the documents for sighting;
- Marriage certificate.
- Change of name published in one of the national newspapers
- A formal letter from your husband stating his state of residence
- Husbands ID card
- Utility bill etc.
Note– You are expected to redeploy to the state were your husband resides.
Dangers you might face while applying for Redeployment/relocation
- Your first 3 months allowance might be delayed when you get a new state of redeployment.
- It might be difficult to get a good place for your primary assignment (PPA). Better PPA might have been taken already.
- You would be leaving some friends behind; you would have to start afresh in making good friends.
How To Apply for NYSC Relocation
Fill and submit the relocation form and attach all required documents to it, before you would be considered for redeployment.
Offline redeployment- How to Get the NYSC Relocation Form
This form would be given to all interested corps member after 1 week in camp and it will be announced in the camp, be at alert to know when the form will be available for collection.
Redeployment/relocation, Online Application:
Aside from applying for relocation in Camp, you can also do it online using the steps below;
- Visit the NYSC portal
- Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.
- Click on “Relocation”
- Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
- Wait for notification either by SMS or email on your application status
- If your application is approved, you’ll be notified by SMS or email
- If approved
- Visit the NYSC Portal www.portal.nysc.org.ng and login again
- Select “Manage Relocation”
- Make payment
- Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arises latter
- After payment you’ll see an option to print redeployment/relocation letter
- Print the letter and make a copy
- Take it to your new State of deployment
To be fully informed with other necessary information that would favour you, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address or LIKE our Facebook page.
Comment below in case of any issue or challenge