NYSC Batch A (Stream 1 and stream 2), NYSC Batch B (Stream 1 and stream 2), NYSC Batch C (Stream 1 and stream 2) Registration procedures for Married Women – Are you married, and you want to go for service. Are you afraid, you may be posted a far from your husband, panic not as this post will guide you see the possibilities of serving in your husband’s state of residence.
It is an honour to you as a married woman for there are so many benefits you are entitled to than any other PCM. You can serve in your husband’s state of residence. No one else has this opportunity except you, you are indeed honoured.
I know most singles will be jealous, anyway don’t be as there are still more to enjoy as singles – so to speak
For you married women, you can serve in your husband’s residence, if you adhere to the instructions stated below.
Though there are things that could make you – married women not to be posted in your husband’s residence. Things like;
- Not confirming your status as married
- Not registering as married i.e. selecting Mrs. Instead or Miss during registration
- Incomplete documents
- Misplacing documents during the online registration, that is; putting the wrong document in place of another
- Unclear scanned documents and others.
Anyway amongst all before you can register;
Kudos to you if your name is there as it is a right step to migrate to registration
Note: only legally married women are allowed to serve in their husbands’ state of residence
Also, unknown account should anyone register by PROXY – that is nobody should thumbprint for you.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR UPLOAD BY MARRIED FEMALE CORPS MEMBERS
- Marriage Certificate
- Evidence of Change of name (newspaper)
- Husbands’ place of residence
- Husbands ID card (any of the following- Drivers License, National ID Card)
- Utility Bill
Note – All the documents above must be uploaded NYSC portal during registration to enable you being posted in your husband’s state of residence
Notice to all pregnant and nursing mothers
All pregnant or nursing mothers should note that they will not be allowed in the camp, that is, there is no accommodation for them. Therefore they will all be asked to go home.
Presentation of any fake document at the camp will lead to demobilization and decamping.
Issues with Passport Photographs during registration and what to do
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
For one to register for NYSC – Click here to register for NYSC
To be updated always about happenings and everything about NYSC mobilization, or you are having issues, kindly Comment Below
Subscribe to us using your Email address for Free to be always updated of any information you will need
Our Social Platform – Like Our Facebook Page