NYSC Requirements and Registration Guideline for Abroad or Foreign Graduates – This article is for prospective NYSC candidates that schooled abroad (outside Nigeria). All foreign graduates can now do their NYSC MOBILIZATION for NYSC Batch A, Batch B and Batch C. The requirements and steps on how to register successfully are all stated in this post. Try as much as you can to go through it very well for an effective registration.
- 1 Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration
- 2 NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport
- 3 NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials
Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration
According to NYSC requirements, all First university degree or HND certificate, official transcription of the First Degree or HND course, Mark sheet (for Indian universities only), O’level- WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA (five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics in not less than two(2) sittings)
You are expected to get ready the above listed documents before the registration and mobilization commences.
Note: Print out of online result is not acceptable.
Candidates that did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate example APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc
Medical doctors and optometrists are to provide evidence of completion of Housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria / Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable.
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria
Nurses are to present original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC
The documents include:
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
- Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport
All foreign candidates that lost their international passport should provide the following:
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials
All NYSC foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials should provide the following:
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Result from either the examination body for loss of O’level certificates or the institution of graduation for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be.
NOTE: Certificates not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
Also, During the online registration, there will be a biometric (thump print)
For further updates about NYSC registration and date for registration, kindly Comment below.
Also, LIKE our Facebook page for further updates… you can do well to subscribe to us using your Email address for free for future updates.