NYSC Senate List 2018/2019 for NYSC Batch C Mobilization – This post has to do with proper steps through which you can check NYSC Senate List. Before one could be able to go NYSC – National Youth Service Corps, your name must be on the Senate List. It is recommended that you check your name on the list using the link below.
When do I check my name on the NYSC Senate List
You can check your name or details on NYSC Senate List as far you have done your mobilization. To check your name on the NYSC Senate List is a simple thing, as far as you follow the steps. For your name to be on the Senate List, you must have be mobilized in your institution – this happens after your clearance in school. After your mobilization in your school, the school will forward your name for upload on NYSC Senate List.
Why do I have to check my name on the NYSC senate list
It is mandated and very necessary you check your name on the Senate List to enable you know your stand. If your name is on not on the list, no NYSC for you. The list confirms that you can partake on online registration. Therefore, for you to be able to register for NYSC Batch C 2018/2019, you must first be mobilized and as well details should be upload on NYSC Senate List. Confirm and be Sure
Also, Read; How to Select States that pays well and the amount they pay during your online registration
Also Read; How to go above average
Requirements to check your name on the NYSC Senate List
- Name of institution
- Matriculation Number
- Date of Birth – as used in school while mobilizing
Proper Steps on How to check your name or Details on the NYSC Senate List
- To check your name on NYSC Senate List, Click https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Select your Tertiary Institution
- Type in your Matriculation Number on the space provided
- Then fill your Date of Birth
- Click Search Button – it will load and display your details if available
If your name is there, Congratulations, as you are eligible for NYSC Batch C Registration
What to do if your name or details is not on the NYSC Senate List
If your details are not found on the NYSC Senate List, do not panic as everything has its own steps to solve it.
- First, Check JAMB LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION HERE – if your details are found, proceed to the second point, if not, Contact 08169777654 for directives
- Secondly, confirm if you’ve done mobilization in school – if truly you’ve done your mobilization, proceed to step three, if not, go and do it in your school
- Thirdly, confirm if your name is on Error List by checking your school – Student affairs unit
- Fourthly, correct the error and check back the NYSC Senate List
- Fifthly, if your details are found on NYSC Senate List, Congratulations
- Do your online NYSC Registration Batch C
Note: if your details are not found on the NYSC Senate List and you are sure you’ve done all the necessary things as stated below, kindly exercise patience as more upload will still be done. As soon as school sends your details to NYSC, they upload.
We are here to serve you better, Now let’s see a few abbreviations that is commonly used during NYSC Orientation, so that you won’t be a Novice when such is mentioned
- PCM- Prospective Corp Member
- PPA- Place of Primary Assignment
- LGA- Local Government Area
- LI- Local Inspector
- ZI- Zonal Inspector
- CLO– Corper Liaison Officer
- CDS- Community Development Service
- SAED– Skill And Entrepreneurial Development
- SEC- Secretariat
- CC- Camp Commandant
- State Co-ordinator
If there are others you know, do well to share with us by commenting below.
For you not to be mislead, or for proper understanding, Subscribe to us using your Email address – Subscription is totally Free (FOC). Also, Like our Facebook page.
For questions, directives, update, Call 08169777654