Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (P-AADS) Farmers Loan Registration Application Form Portal 2020 | Apply for FG CBN N2Billion Loan – This article contains all the guidelines needed to register successfully for P-AADS Farmers Loan 2020. The loan application form portal is open and available for the loan application online. The Federal Government CBN Loan for Farmers 2020/2021 is currently ongoing for application.
- 1 P-AADS Farmers Loan Registration Application Form Portal 2020 | Apply for FG CBN N2Billion Loan
- 1.1 Requirements/ Criteria for the P-AADS Farmers Loan 2020
- 1.2 NYIF Application Form 2020: Registration Portal for NYIF Loan via www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- 1.3 Eligible Commodities for the P-AADS Loan 2020
- 1.4 How to ApplyRegister for P-AADS Farmers Loan 2020 for N2billion
- 1.5 How you will be updated regularly
P-AADS Farmers Loan Registration Application Form Portal 2020 | Apply for FG CBN N2Billion Loan
Private Sector-Led Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (P-AADS) is created to boost private sector staple food production, industrial raw materials and support food security, job creation and economic diversification.
The bid to address food security and youth unemployment challenges across the country, the CBN introduced the Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (AADS) to engage 370,000 youth in agricultural production, in collaboration with state governments.
Requirements/ Criteria for the P-AADS Farmers Loan 2020
Prospective P-AADS participants must:
- be existing or new firms engaged in agricultural production with proven capacity and bankable proposal
- Possess acceptable title for contiguous lands of not less than 20 hectares.
- have good credit record be able to provide the required collateral for participation
- Provide evidence of capacity to cultivate a focal commodity directly or engagement of farmers, including youths as in-growers or out-growers to cultivate on the land after clearing
Interest Rate: Interest rate under the intervention shall be 5.0% p.a. (all inclusive) up to 28th February 2021.
Interest on the facility from 1st March 2021 shall be 9% p.a. (all inclusive).
Eligible Commodities for the P-AADS Loan 2020
Agricultural commodities eligible for consideration under the Scheme are:
- Oil Palm
- Any other commodities as may be listed by the CBN from time to time
How to ApplyRegister for P-AADS Farmers Loan 2020 for N2billion
Visit www.cbn.gov.ng/p-aads to access the application registration guidelines but the new link for the registration officially will be released soon