How to Write CV, How to write Resume, How to write Curriculum Vitae – The rate at which people are not employed even after applying for a particular job is alarming. Now the solution to most of those things that may make you not be employed or shortlisted is now brought to you by Current Library. It is affirmed that one of the things that may make you not to be shortlisted among the list of employed candidates is Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Before the full details on how to write stunning Curriculum Vitae will be given to you, it is vital for us to define what Curriculum Vitae is all about.
Curriculum vitae which can also be referred to as a resume, is write up that contains person’s educational and professional history, prepared for mostly job application.
It is the best way an employer will know everything about an applicant as it contains your personal details that will make eligible to the organization you are applying to.
CV is also a marketing document, which applicants use to market or sell themselves regarding to their skills and qualifications to the employer.
The world today is a world of competition, if you are not informed, you are deformed. It is vital to anybody that is looking for a beneficial job to always be updated so that you can adjust where you are doing well.
The CV which many neglects and writes has contribution to your job opportunity. If your CV is well arranged and prepared, it will give you higher chance of being employed.
Below is the detailed and reformed format of writing Curriculum Vitae (CV)
To write a perfect Cover Letter that will earn you the position you are aspiring for – Click Here
INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED IN A CV
- Personal Details– This is where you write your name, address, date of birth, telephone number and email.
- Education and Qualifications– It is a room where you state your course of study (degree obtained) and institution (you can also include your O’levels. You can even mention the grades if they are outstanding, if not, it’s not relevant.
- Work experience– It contains information on the places you’ve worked. Try to use action words like; organized, developed, planned, constructed.
- Interests and Achievements– You are required to make this particular one short. Also, use bullets to separate interests into different types (sports and other creative things). It will be more preferable if describe evidence of leadership, and other employ-ability skills such as planning, organizing, team building/working, negotiating etc.
- Skills– The skills required in the CV are majorly languages (foreign languages if any), knowledge of computer ( Microsoft PC suite essentials) and driving.
- References– It is not mandatory that you must be referee as not all employers are interested in checking references at the application stage. So, if they have not requested for it, you can omit it or in place of references you can say “References are available on request.”
Note – Always write your information while preparing your CV in a way that it will suite the job you are applying for since each job type have its own CV format.
Always try to use clear and concise information. Then ensure that the grammar, spelling and all information contained in the CV is accurate.
After writing and preparing your Curriculum Vitae (CV), do yourself good to look at it again as it will help you more to correct your mistakes and errors.
We hope you learnt from this… If you have any question, we are always ready to answer them.
Kindly encourage us by dropping your comment on the box below.
For more information regarding to jobs and best ways to be employed, continue visiting the site as current jobs and updates will be shared.
Use the share button below to invite your friends and relatives via Facebook Google+ or twitter.
Feel free to speak WITH US incase of any problem
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA