Personal Banking / SME Loan Application via United Bank for Africa – Application for Personal Banking /SME Loan is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
Personal Banking / SME Loan Application via United Bank for Africa
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Profit Center Manager (Personal Banking / SME)
- To coordinate the activities of retail teams through effective relationship management to meet/surpass financial targets to drive the profit growth of the branch.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region.
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring.
- Drive the reactivation of all inactive/dormant accounts in the branch.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of account officers.
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals to drive Personal Banking/ SME as Profit Centre Managers for all our branches across the country.
- The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank as marketers for personal banking with 5 years’ experience.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cros
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline is 22nd November, 2021.