Population Services International (PSI) Recruitment for Outreach Assistant 2023- Population Services International (PSI) Recruitment for Outreach Assistant. Qualified candidate should kindly apply using the steps and job application successful.
Population Services International (PSI) Recruitment for Outreach Assistant 2023
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motivated group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outreach Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Overall oversight of HHA project implementation outreach activities across 3 states
- Oversee the engagement of outreach organizations to carry out outreach activities in the coverage states.
- Responsible for the submission of high-quality monthly reporting to the Zonal Program Officer.
- Ensure the input of summary data for all outreaches carried out in their coverage states into the program monitoring app and ensure they go green on or before the 5th day of a new month.
- In collaboration with outreach organizations, develop a plan for and coordinate outreach activities in implementing states.
- Serve as the focal point for PSI in Nigeria’s engagement with all the outreach organizations conducting outreaches their coverage states.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- One-year post-NYSC working experience in development sector.
- Excellent written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Language skills: Fluency in English, working knowledge of local languages in the geopolitical zone.
- Ability to travel locally up to 60%.
- References will be required.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive CV / Resume and Cover Letter (as one PDF / Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications shall be reviewed on rolling bases.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- Due to high volume of applications, only finalists will be contacted.
- PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or disability