Providus Bank SME Program Loan Grant for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022 – This is to inform the general public of ProvidusBank SME Program that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
Providus Bank SME Program Loan Grant for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022
ProvidusBank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the ProvidusBank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
How to apply
Step 1 – To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
Step 2 – How to Register/Apply for Providus Bank SME Program 2022
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
Constantly check the PROVIDUSBANK SME Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.
Applications Closes: May, 10 2022