Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal is Open – rscsc.ng Portal Login Application – Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment application form portal 2023 is finally open and out for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application link portal provided in this article below. All you need to register via rscsc.ng application portal are all contained here. Register now for WIKE Jobs 2023
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal is Open – rscsc.ng Portal Login Application
Following the approval of His Excellency, Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, GSSRS, POS (AFRICA), the Executive Governor of Rivers State, for employment of Ten Thousand (10,000) eligible youths into the State Civil Service, the Rivers State Civil Service Commission is hereby calling for application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted vacant posts in the State Civil Service.
This is to inform the general public that the Wike 10,000 Civil service commission job recruitment portal is now open and has begun to receive application from suitably qualified applicants into the commission
- Applications must be made online (FREE) at the Commission’s dedicated website (www.rscsc.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Typed and Signed application
- Professional Qualifications
- Degree/HND/ND Certificate
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- Local Government Identification
- NYSC Discharge Certificate /Exemption
- Evidence of current practice license and registration with professional regulatory bodies
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 50 years of age
- Applicants must possess the minimum qualification for the position he/she is applying for.
- Applicants who apply for more than one (1) position will be disqualified
- Applicants who are already in the Rivers State Government Service are not eligible to apply
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023/2024
All applications MUST be submitted on or before 10th April, 2023.
Kindly SHARE this update to your friends and family on your Timeline using the SHARE BUTTONS Below. Try SHARING It Now as you could help someone