Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) Recruitment for Senior Buyer 2023/2024- Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited job is going for all interested and qualified candidate should kindly apply for the position using the steps and job guideline provided in this articles below.
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) Recruitment for Senior Buyer 2023/2024
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Buyer
- Carry out all the activities necessary to purchase goods and/or services/subcontracts, in compliance with given cost/time/quality requirements and with Corporate/Company policies and standards and work instructions.
- Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request
- Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info
- Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsucessful vendors about negative result of their bid
- Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions
- Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools
- Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation
- Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive
- Prep are the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor
- Lead the commercial/economic negotiation
- Prepare the purchase or der/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply