Shell LiveWire Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 – Shell Company is currently recruiting Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs for Shell LiveWire Recruitment. Officially, operator of the NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2022 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme. SEE HOW TO APPLY/REGISTER BELOW
Shell LiveWire Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course”.
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access to finance & technology)
- Post start Up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from the the region; Rivers, Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Edo State
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWire Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Important Information / Notice
- The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email
Closing Date for Shell Livewire recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023
Application Deadline is 7th August, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address
- LIKE our Facebook information page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Comment Below