Siemens Energy Recruitment for Customs Professional 2022- At Siemens Energy job is recruiting for a suitable candidate to fill a position for Customs Professional. Interested and qualified candidate should kindly apply using the steps and guideline provided in this articles below.
Siemens Energy Recruitment for Customs Professional 2022
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our distributed team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs Professional
Employment Type: Full-time
Organization: Gas and Power
Business Unit: Generation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
A Snapshot of Your Day
- Development, implementation and enforcement of regulations to ensure Customs compliance as well as process optimization and improving cost position of the company
- Contributes to the definition and implementation of Customs regulations in own area of responsibility.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develops, implements, and enforces guidelines and instructions based on Internal Control Program (ICP) Customs considering also local Nigerian legislation in order to ensure Customs compliance as well as process optimization in their area of responsibility.
- Ensures accurate and consistent distribution of relevant information throughout the internal organization.
- Collaborates with the authorities regarding potential vital import/ export license applications and clarifies general Customs related legal issues.
- Management of Customs audits and queries. This also includes ensuring of corrective actions derived from external and internal reviews and audits/queries.
- Carries out trainings and reviews to guarantee adherence to Customs regulations. Advising and guiding the business in all questions related to customs
- Operating import and export customs clearance in collaboration with internal and external partners, this also by using the relevant ERP/SAP/trade solution processes
- Ensuring cost optimization by accurately dealing with import/export processes including temporary Imports/Exports
- Controlling and monitoring of broker activities.
- Maintenance and reporting on statistics regarding imports (weight, freight cost, duties payable and all relevant disbursements.
- Prospective candidate should have at least 10 years working experience in the industry, 5 of which must have been in similar role, have a high level of integrity and maturity
- Degree in relevant field, Masters and professional certification may be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional English, written and spoken
- Good numerical skills and the ability to interpret and apply other relevant guidelines
- Result and quality orientation with an eye for detail to ensure an excellent accuracy of work
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong dedication, perseverance and self-initiative
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Demonstrate strong commitment, perseverance and self-initiative.
Rewards / Benefits
- Working with Distributed Team
- Opportunities to work on and lead variety of innovative projects
- Encouraging Culture.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below