Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021 for Undergraduates: Apply HereStanbic IBTC Scholarship is an initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years. The Stanbic IBTC scholarship initiative is in continuance of Stanbics goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on. The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
Eligibility for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021
- a) reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) b) have a score of 250 and above in University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) c) have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
Required Document for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Statement of Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021To begin application, Visit the Official Webpage of the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021
How to be updated regularly
- Kindly Subscribe to the site, www.basedonnews.com using your Email address for more updates. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For more questions and challenges, Click Here