Tinubu 2,000 Jobs Recruitment Application Form Portal 2023: How to Apply for FG Jobs – President Bola Tinubu FG Jobs Recruitment of 2000 vacancies application form portal is currently open and out for all interested persons to apply or register to the list of the positions listed below.
Tinubu 2,000 Jobs Recruitment Application Form Portal 2023: How to Apply for FG Jobs
President Tinubu announced the recruitment of 2000 persons into the list of vacancies as outlined here below.
President Bola Tinubu is set to fill no fewer than 2,000 vacant positions following Monday’s dissolution of governing boards of over 153 agencies, parastatals, institutions, and government-owned companies.
The President, it was gathered on Wednesday, would fill the positions mostly with members of his party, the All Progressives Congress.
Positions /Vacancies available for Application in Tinubu 2000 Recruitment 2023
Vacant Slots Notable among them are the:
- North-East Development Commission (NEDC) with 12 vacant board slots
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) with seven board seats
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), seven
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), 21;
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), 12;
- National Universities Commission (NUC), 21
- Transmission Commission of Nigeria (TCN), 14;
- National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA),12
- Nigerian Safety Investigation Bureau (NSIB), 7;
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NMA), seven;
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT),8;
- Nigerian Police Trust Fund (NPTF), 8;
- Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency (NNMDA),10;
- Federal Institute of Industrial Research (FIIR), 11
- National Centre for Technology Management (NCTM), 11.
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI), 11;
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS), 11;
- National Pension Commission (NPC), 17;
- National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking In Persons (NAPTP), 11;
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), 19;
- West Africa Examination Council (WAEC), 8;
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), 13;
- National Institute of Sports (NIS),12;
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Company (NDIC),12;
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS),15;
- Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS), 15;
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), 8
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA),7, among others.
The above listed positions are the positions available for application as announced by President Tinubu. These vacant slots or positions are expected to be filled.
Though, Buhari had constituted several boards of agencies and parastatals close to his handover date which was criticised by observers.
The President would appoint people from different zones to oversee the recruitment process such as; North Central Representative, North West Representative, North-East Representative, South-East Representative, South-South Representative and South -West Representative.
How to Apply for Tinubu 2000 Job Recruitment Application Form 2023
The application portal fgjobs.com has not been launched but for now you can check on this Federal Government National directorate Employment Portal
LIKE our Facebook Page for more updates