Uniport Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2018/2019 – This article is mostly for all Uniport aspirants that wrote 2018 JAMB. The University of Port Harcourt made it known that all JAMB 2018 candidates that choose University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) as First or Second choice and scored 180 and above are eligible to register or apply for UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019.
- 1 CUT OFF MARK FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
- 2 HOW TO BUY OR REGISTER FOR UNIPORT POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
- 3 MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
- 4 DATE FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
CUT OFF MARK FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The management and authorities in charge of Admission in the University of Port Harcourt announced the cut off mark to remain 180 and above for all Departments.
But if your score is not up to 180 and you choose Uniport as your First or Second Choice, contact Mr. Stephen, 07053219593 now. Please talk to him with respect as he will tell you Departments that can accept you.
HOW TO BUY OR REGISTER FOR UNIPORT POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
To buy or register Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 follow the registration procedures below
- Visit uniport.edu.ng or www.my2.uniport.edu.ng and click on POST UTME Screening Exercise
- First Choice Candidates should select First Choice and type in their JAMB Registration Number into the space and CLICK Enter
- Second Choice Candidates should select Second Choice and type in their JAMB Registration Number into the space and CLICK Enter
- After a few seconds depending on your Network, your details if found in the school DATABASE will pop out.
- Confirm the details, fill your phone number, valid Email address, create password that you can remember.
- Then print out the payment slip
- Proceed to any of these banks that has Uniport E-Transact platform for payment of N2,000 only. Note; the money is without Bank charges, processing fee, result checking and even access charges. The bank you can go include; First Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Uniport U & C Microfinance Bank, Access Bank, UBA Bank.
- After the payment, a print out showing Confirmation Code will be given to you from any of the above listed banks as a receipt of payment
- Then go back to your portal, login with your Registration Number, Phone Number or Email address with the password you type in while registering
- Type in the confirmation code that will popup as it opens
- Upload your passport photograph (make sure is not more than 1 inch)
- Submit your application form using the Submit button below.
- Then print out your Photocard – Check for your Post UTME Screening Exercise Date and Time
DO YOU WANT TO GET SCHOLARSHIP AS SOON AS YOU ENTER SCHOOL, COMMENT BELOW STATING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND ALSO CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The list of materials needed for Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 include;
- A clear copy of your printed Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise Photo Card
- A pen and pencil
- Your SSCE Result
- JAMB Result
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO ALL UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE CANDIDATES
- Don’t go to UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue with your phone, wrist watch or calculator as it will not be allowed.
- Put all your documents in an envelop
- The Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There should be no loitering along the POST UTME Screening venue
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed in the Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue
- Candidate must be 16 years and above or will be 16 years by October, 2018 before he/she would be allowed
- In-correspondence of names and pictures will lead to disqualification and will not accepted for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The date for Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise has not been fully announced but you can call Stephen; 07053219593 for date. The authority refused us from publicizing the date now.
You can keep visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for further updates on UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise
FOR YOUR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE PAST QUESTIONS – Comment in the box below with your Email address or call – 07053219593 for LAST YEAR PAST QUESTIONS.
SPEAK WITH US in case of any issue
Don’t forget to share with your friends using the Share button below