United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment Application Form for Marketing Officers – United Nigeria Airlines recruitment is now open for all and sundry to apply or register using the application link portal provided below. All you need to apply for the position of Marketing Officer at United Nigeria Airlines are all contained here
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment Application Form for Marketing Officers
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager, Commercial Services
Effective Date: TBA
- United Nigeria Airlines is a fast-growing commercia airline operator based in Nigeria. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated professional to join Team United Nigeria as a Marketing Officer.
- The offer will be responsible for developing, pricing, promoting and placing United Nigeria’s passenger and ancillary services. If you are ready for your next challenge, United Nigeria Airlines is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to United Nigeria.
- Market development to ensure that the airlines optimizes its services;
- Develop relevant statistical and financial data on various market segments in the aviation industry to inform management decisions;
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of various marketing programmes
- Carry out other necessary functions that will ensure market acceptability of United Nigeria’s products and services.
- Identify and analyze various market segments and design products and services to suit their needs;
- Develop and implement new marketing campaigns and strategies including branding and advertising;
- Analyze and report regularly on market, competition and trends;
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the COO/ED.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA, MSc / MA in Marketing, Economics, Accounting, or any Social Sciences or Engineering;
- 5 years of requisite experience in marketing products and services
- Experience in marketing airline services including charter, cargo will be an advantage.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure and off office hours
- Integrity and reliability at all times.
- Strong network in the corporate and NGO world
- Self-motivated, high-performance goal getting personality.
- Bilingual skills (working knowledge of French or Portuguese) will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.