Visco Production Support Services (VPSS) Limited Recruitment for HSE Manager 2023- Visco Production Support Services (VPSS) Limited Recruitment for HSE Manager. Interested candidate should apply using the steps and job application successful.
Visco Production Support Services (VPSS) Limited Recruitment for HSE Manager 2023
Visco Production Support Services (VPSS) Limited is a Nigerian registered Company established in 2001, fully incorporated as a limited liability company in February 2005. In this short period, VPSS has been established itself as a leading provider of Engineering, Fabrication and Construction Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The HSE Supervisor will be required to coordinate the Health & Safety department of the Company, support the development of Health & Safety attitude addressing three major areas: site conditions, procedures, and behaviour.
- Lead safety and promote best practices. provide the technical HSE support to the site to ensure the safe delivery of the day, compliance with the organization’s standards, good industry practices and local legislative requirements where applicable.
- He/she will drive the HSE performance improvement of the facility within his/her area of responsibility.
- This includes visible personal leadership on HSE matters, setting of standards, regular reviews of performance and implementing improvements where required.
- Conduct daily HSE meetings and inspections.
- Follow-up on site HSE issues.
- Coordinate with DPR and external consultants.
- Assist in and conduct periodic HSE audits to ensure the site complies with environmental permits and company’s HSE standards.
- Facilitate and drive safety initiatives.
- Ensure safety critical elements are inspected and maintained as per plans.
- Ensure life camp, on-site clinic and other facilities are in compliance with health and safety expectations.
- Tracking and closing out of HSE action items, including actions from internal and external audit findings.
- Participate in PHR’s, HAZID and HAZOP studies for the site when required.
- Provide assistance, coaching and support to the business units for the elaboration and sharing of Health & Safety policies, standards and procedures aligned with the company’s requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate in all locations of the company.
- Assess compliance through recurrent safety audits.
- Participate in the evaluation of technical skills and competences of the Health & Safety network.
- Review and update the health risk assessment as necessary.
- Prepare and update site specific HSE procedures and documents.
- Support on site implementation of HSE training programs.
- Develop and implement emergency drills.
- Ensure lessons learnt from incident investigations are disseminated to all employees and contractors throughout the site.
- Ensure accurate incident reporting.
- Activate Health & Safety improvements throughout the company.
- Help and challenge the company in defining their annual Health & Safety plan.
- Validate and challenge root cause analysis and action plans for major accidents and ensure follow up on action plans.
- Consolidate all levels of the company’s performance indicators.
- Coach & counsel Plant/Site Managers on safety.
- Raise the profile of the company’s safety initiative.
- Develop, in line with the company policy, training programs for leaders and attract talent in H&S positions.
- Facilitate experience sharing & convergence in H&S.
- Benchmark company’s best practices nationwide while respecting local preferences and priorities but ensuring company level improvements.
- Elaborate periodic follow up of H&S results nationwide trends, actions and network effectiveness.
- Develop close communication within and across business units.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years HSE experience of which 5 years must be at a senior management level in the oil and gas/LNG sector.
- Minimum of 5 years previous safety experience in some of the following areas: safety program development, fire prevention, hazardous materials, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, process safety management, process hazard analysis, incident investigation and the development and implementation of safe operations procedures and processes.
- Sound negotiation skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as being able to be a self-starter.
- Able to work with deadlines and possess a proven track record of delivering required projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Professional membership or registration in Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals.
- Experience in the industrial construction field with in-depth HSE field work.
Read More:De-Orange Technologies Services Recruitment for Sales Manager 2023- How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
25th January, 2023.
Leave a Reply