www.niscareer.org.ng | NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 – The portal for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment is open and out for all interested persons to apply or register using the guidelines provided in this article. Kindly use the application link niscareer.org.ng to apply successfully.
www.niscareer.org.ng | NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
Positions available for recruitment in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Application Form 2022
1.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All)
2.) Inspector of Immigration (II), CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
3.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse)
4.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
5.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty
6.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist)
7.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
8.) Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty
9.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service.
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).
How to apply for NIS, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form 2022
- Application is online through https://www.niscareer.org.ng/ or immigrationrecruitment.org.ng or www.immigration.gov.ng
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication.
Closing Date for NIS, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form 2022
Application Closing Date is 31st July, 2022.
Note: Application for NIS Recruitment is FREE
How to be updated regularly on everything you need to know about NIS Recruitment and other available jobs
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here