Bluesky Media Promotions Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Admin / Accountant 2023– Bluesky Media Promotions Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Admin / Accountant. This is to inform the general republic that the ongoing on job is recruitment is on for all suitable candidate to fill the position of Bluesky Media Promotions Nigeria Limited application below.
Bluesky Media Promotions Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Admin / Accountant 2023
Bluesky Media Promotions is a 360 degree Media Agency with a global approach to business that specializes in bridging the gap and connecting the dots between our clients and their target audience; we ensure brand connectivity with their specified audience in the most effective way possible by generating tailor-made solutions to sustain their growth in the competitive market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic admin/accountant to manage our company’s financial processes.
- Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash.
- You will also be required to update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar fields.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office, Sage, Outlook, etc.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email