Edo State College of Education (EdoCoE) Recruitment for College Librarian 2022- Edo State College of Education (EdoCoE) job is recruiting for a suitable candidate to fill a position for College Librarian. Interested and qualified candidate should kindly apply using the steps and guideline provided in this article below.
Edo State College of Education (EdoCoE) Recruitment for College Librarian 2022
Edo State College of Education (EdoCoE) is a composite College with three campuses situated at Igueben (Main Campus), Abudu and Afuze. The College was established under the Laws of Edo State in December, 2020.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: College Librarian
- The College Librarian is the Head of the Library department.
- He/ She is responsible to the Provost for the day to day adminis trative and control of the Library Affairs of the college.
- He/ She performs such other functions as may be assigned to him/ her from time to time.
- Possession of a good Honours Degree in Library Science/ Library and information Science.
- Possession of a High Degree will be an added advantage.
- Plus evidence of NYSC discharge Certificate of Service.
- Must have at least 15 years post qualification working experience as well as professional member ship, 5 years of which must have been spent on a Senior Management position in an institution of higher learning.
- Must be proficient in ICT
- Have demonstrable and proven innovative abilities and drives
- Must not be more than 60 years of age on assumption of duty.
- Preference will be given to candidates within the Colleges of Education System.
- The Librarian shall hold office for a period of five years beginning from the effective date of his appointment and may be reappointed for one further period of five years and no more.
Terms / Conditions of Service
- The Principal Officer’s terms/conditions of service are as contained in the law establishing the College, beginning from the effective date of the appointment and on such terms and conditions as maybe specified in the letter of appointment and/or as applicable to Edo State public service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, ten (10) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names with surname underlined
- Date and place of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Current postal address including telephone numbers and email address.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies/associations
- Previous employment(s) with post held with dates
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
All Applications should be addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner for Education,
Ministry of Education,
Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes to:
Edo State College of Education (Edo CoE) Liaison Office,
C/o EDSG John Odigie Oyegun Public Service Academy,
Ground Floor, Central Road,
GRA, Benin City.
- Applicants should request their Referees to forward confidential reports on the them directly to the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Closing date for Edo State College of Education (EdoCoE) Recruitment
Application Closing Date 5th October, 2022.
See Other Articles
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below