Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC 44 Recruitment 2023 for Airmen / Airwomen – Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen BMTC 44 is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines below
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC 44 Recruitment 2023 for Airmen / Airwomen
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
Job Title: Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (Basic Military Training Course 44 / 2023)
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
Requirements for Non-Tradesmen / Women
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
Requirements for Tradesmen / Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Minimum of ND / NCE with lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Candidates applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online (Application Starts on 20th July, 2023.)
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online in the link above.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
Closing Date /Deadline for Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2023
Online Registration starts on 20th July, 2023 and closes on 22nd August, 2023.
- Online Registration starts on 20th July, 2023 and closes on 22nd August, 2023.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th November, 2023.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11th April, 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:00AM and 4:00PM, Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
How to be updated regularly on the recruitment exercise of NAF 2023
To be always updated especially, when the list of shortlisted candidates will be out and other related articles or updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
If there is any confusion or questions, kindly Comment Below or Click Here