ZEF Germany Research Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023 – ZEF Germany Research Scholarship Application Form portal is now open for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application link portal in this article below. All you need to register successfully are all contained here
ZEF Germany Research Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023 – See How to Apply
The Center for Development Research (www.zef.de) is a reputable international and interdisciplinary research institute of the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University of Bonn, Germany. Within ZEF’s Department of Ecology and Natural Resource Management, we invite applications for the position of Student/Scientific Research Assistant (8-10 hours per week)
LANUSYNCON and the Future Rural Africa: With a focus on the East and Southern African regions, Lanusyncon aims to integrate different disciplines, perspectives and actors to better understand the nexus between economic development and environment. In the Collaborative Research Center Future Rural Africa, the teams seeks to understand the role of rural roads investment on livelihoods and environment. For more information, visit Future Roads.
We are looking for support in some of the following research areas and activities
- Spatial data preparation and analysis.
- Literature search and support with drafting documents.
- Statistical data preparation including entry, cleaning and analysis.
- Qualitative data analysis.
- Supporting with stakeholder workshop preparation including communication and materials.
- Other tasks as assigned by team lead
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
- Student or degree preferably in Geography, Agricultural economics, Environment, Ecology or any closely related discipline.
- Good command in English language, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge in remote sensing and GIS software (QGIS etc.) and/or data analysis in R.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively in the team
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Positions will be Given?
How to Apply for Program?
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and CV as one PDF document to email@example.com until the 15th of September 2022. For any queries, please contact Mr. Vincent Moseti via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Closing Date: 15th September 2022
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here