Fine Brothers Limited Job Recruitment for Retail Sales Representatives 2022 – Recruitment application form is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
Fine Brothers Limited Job Recruitment for Retail Sales Representatives 2022 Apply Now
Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice source for Mobile Phones, Tablet PCs, Laptops, Quality Electronics and Inverter /Solar Power Systems and accessories. Fine Brothers Limited takes the lead in customer service innovations. All sales are supported with after-sales support; Warranty, Repairs and Services. We provide quality products and services throughout our outlets across Nigeria. We have gone beyond the shores of Enugu with Sales outlets across Nigeria. The company have displayed a long track of integrity, customer satisfaction and Professionalism. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for individuals to reach their career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Delta, Enugu and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary obligation of the Retail Sales Executive is to provide excellent customer service, identify customers’ needs, make sales, answer questions about our products and services, recommend solutions and assist the branch supervisor in his or her role in his or her absence.
- Greet, direct and assist customers as they shop for products.
- Maintain good customer relations and data through sound product and services knowledge. Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Assist customers in finding/ locating desired products and accessories in stock and offering alternatives when necessary.
- Monitor customer’s preferences in line with the prevailing market trend.
- Demonstrate product use and operation to the customers.
- Provide information about warranties, specifications, care and maintenance of products;
- Maintain fairness, integrity and honesty in dealing with the customer to promote a good corporate image for the company.
- Ensure that products and accessories are well displayed and kept clean in a clean environment;
- Maintain and safeguard all company’s products and assets in the Branch and report any threat to them to the Branch supervisor.
- Ensure that all transactions and their details -phone no, email, reasons for the transactions, etc are posted in the system data base.
- Ensure that receipt is issued for all and every item purchased (no exception).
- Recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attend to customer’s difficulty and issues in making payments;
- Process refunds and sales return for customers.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the branch Supervisor, to ensure steady supply of required stock/ item;
- Maintain good and clean working environment which include proper arrangement of desk, stocks and accessories, etc.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
- Report any mismanagement or misappropriation of company funds and monetary matters to the head of finance.
- Coordinate with the branch supervisor to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all products and accessories are tested immediately after purchase before customer takes delivery.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer’s representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty.
- Work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer’s product is given proper attention.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Ensure display stands are fully stocked
- Any other assignment as may be given by the branch supervisor, MD or the management.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor .Sc / HND.
- Must have completed NYSC with discharge certificate
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
How to Apply for Fine Brothers Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th May, 2022.